WE ARE CURRENTLY TAKING PRE ORDERS FOR ALL CLUBS AND COMPLETE SETS. SOON AS WE HAVE INVENTORY IN STOCK, YOUR ORDER WILL GET SHIPPED & YOU WILL GET NOTIFIED VIA EMAIL. ALL INVENTORY WILL BE FULFILLED IN THE ORDER THAT IT IS RECEIVED. DON'T MISS OUT ON THESE INCREDIBLE OFFERS & DISCOUNTS. PLACE YOUR PRE ORDER TODAY TO RESERVE YOUR CLUBS.
Shows signs of limited use, but is in great condition and has been well maintained. May have some very light scuffing and/or scratching but retains much of the look of new.
Shows wear consistent with normal use over a season or more. Well cared for and in better than average condition. Cosmetic imperfections may include scuffing, scratching, tiny paint blemishes, shallow dings/nicking, and minor shaft wear.
Shows frequent to heavy use but does not show any signs of abuse. Cosmetic blemishes are clearly visible and may include pop-up marks, scuffing, scratching, paint chips, finish wear, moderate shaft wear, etc. Great value for someone who cares about performance over cosmetics.
SPEED INJECTED FOR MAXIMUM FORGIVENESS
JUICED-UP WITH SPEED INJECTED TWIST FACE
Every M6 driver head has been individually calibrated to reach the threshold of the maximum legal limit of ball speed. So, whether you’re fighting for your club championship or battling it out in your weekend fourball, you’ll be playing with a driver that’s engineered to make everybody faster.
- Every head is individually speed tested and injected with tuning resin to optimize COR across the entire face
- The Speed Injection process is designed to maximize ball speed and distance in the M6 driver, achieving performance at or near the legal limit
- Injection is not required for approximately 0.3% of heads
- Revolutionary new face curvature with a corrective face angle on off center hits, engineered to reduce side spin and deliver straighter shots
- The Twist Face provides more loft in the high toe and less loft in the low-heel to produce more consistent spin where golfers commonly mis-hit
AERODYNAMIC CARBON SOLE DESIGN WITH "INERTIA GENERATOR"
- Sleek, aerodynamic shaping designed to provide increased clubhead speed for more distance
- Inertia Generator stores 46g of weight low and back for maximum forgiveness
- 54% more carbon than M4 allows for more weight to be housed within the "Inertia Generator"
• The new, more flexible Hammerhead slot works in conjunction with Speed Injected Twist Face to produce a larger sweet spot and preserve ball speed on off-center strikes
“Speed Injected Twist Face delivers a hot, yet accurate performance package in the new M6 driver. When you combine that with added clubhead speed through advanced aerodynamics, the result is a complete driver that delivers on all fronts."
— Brian Bazzel | Vice President Product Creation
|M6 DRIVER||9°||RH/LH||56° - 60°||460CC||45.75"||D3|
|M6 DRIVER||10.5°||RH/LH||56° - 60°||460CC||45.75"||D3|
|M6 DRIVER||12°||RH||56° - 60°||460CC||45.75"||D3|
Fujikura Atmos Orange 5
Fujikura Atmos Black 6
Stock Grip Customize For More Options
TM DUAL FEEL
|DUAL FEEL||BLACK/BLOOD ORANGE||STANDARD||47G||ROUND||.600||TEXTURED|