RETURNS AND WARRANTIES
Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA):
To assist in efficient processing, we encourage setting up a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) for all returns. To request a Return Merchandise Authorization form (RMA), please contact Clubhub customer service at (888) 978-1022 during business hours or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Return Shipping Options:
Clubhub is happy to provide you with a prepaid UPS return shipping label. The charge for our label is $9.99 for a single club, $14.99 for an iron set (or multiple clubs), and $19.99 for a complete set. If you use our shipping label, the corresponding amount will be deducted from your refund.
If you don’t elect to use a Clubhub prepaid UPS label, we recommend you use your own trackable and insured shipping method. Please use the following address for your return:
5090 W Patrick Ln Suite
#103, Las Vegas, NV 89118
Returns and exchanges must be shipped prepaid to Clubhub. We cannot accept COD deliveries. Clubhub is not responsible for lost returns. Shipping and handling charges and return mail charges are not refundable.
When returning an item(s), please be sure to do the following:
- Place a copy of the RMA you receive during this process in the box.
- Enclose a copy of the sales invoice with a detailed note describing the reason for your return.
- Carefully package your merchandise. Clubhub will not be responsible for damage resulting from improperly packaged returns.
- Affix a prepaid shipping label, either supplied by us or from the carrier of your choosing.
- Drop-off your package at a UPS shipping location (www.ups.com/dropoff/) or your preferred location
At Clubhub it’s our goal to ensure your 100% satisfaction. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return or exchange it within 30 days of delivery for a full refund of the product price.
Returns and exchanges are are subject to the following conditions:
- Merchandise may be returned within 30 days of purchase for a merchandise credit or refund.
- Original shipping charges will not be refunded except when the return is due to our error.
- Orders that received free shipping will have our standard shipping rate deducted from the refund.
- The customer is responsible for return shipping charges except in cases of Clubhub error.
- For returns resulting from our error, please request a Clubhub prepaid shipping label at no charge.
- Return shipping costs incurred by the customer are non-refundable.
- The product must be returned in the same condition as it was received.
- Item must not be used nor altered and must include all inserts and accessories, if applicable.
- Items not returned in the same condition will incur a restocking fee of at least 15%.
- Refunds will be issued within 5-7 days of receipt and inspection of the items.
- All refunds will be applied to the original form of payment.
Used Condition Policy:
For an item to qualify for a full refund, the item must be returned in the same condition as purchased. In the event that an item is not returned in the same condition, a restocking fee will be applied corresponding to the amount of additional wear sustained. Restocking fee percentage rates are determined using our condition guide. Refunds will be deducted at 15% increments for each condition level reduced (e.g. a driver purchased in Gold condition and returned in Bronze condition = 30% reduction).
Incorrect or Damaged Items:
In the event an incorrect item is shipped or an order arrives broken or damaged, please notify us immediately. We will issue a prepaid return label and work diligently to provide either a replacement item or full refund in these instances. In the case of shipping damage, we may ask that you provide photos of the product and shipping container in order to facilitate a UPS damage claim.
Defective merchandise will be typically repaired or replaced depending on the nature of the problem. If we identify a defect in your product within 12 months following the date of purchase, we will:
- Replace the defective product with the same or a comparable product.
- Send the club for repair of the defect to the manufacturer directly.
- Refund your actual purchase price less reasonable depreciation based on actual usage of the product in any instance where the product is no longer available and repair is not possible.
Note: In cases where we have to send the defective product back to the manufacturer, the process can take up to 3-4 weeks to complete.
Club Failures and Defects:
Our warranty policy covers failures and defects to the functioning portions of the club. We evaluate other damage on a case by case basis. Failures and defects related to the functioning portions of the club may include but are not limited to:
- Shaft failure/defect up to 6 inches above the hosel.
- Shaft failure/defect within the gripped portion of the shaft.
- Failure/defect within the contact area/perimeter of the club face.
- Abused or misused golf clubs are not covered under warranty and are not eligible for replacement.